Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Xn10 vs. True 1

Where are you going to order the True 1 from? Peranis?

If you're looking at it in Peranis and the flex you want, i get the True 1. Cheaper and has great balance. Someone said that they're 3inches smaller than usual, but that shouldnt matter for you. You're not a big kid. Hell, you could even spend the money you save on a blade when/if it breaks.

Not sure about the True-One, but the Response + is 60" for the Senior and 56" for the Intermediate. They are generally comparable with the rest of the industry for height. Seems like the 56" would work if you were looking for intermediate sticks to begin with.

i dunno how long my stick is, but the inter. synergys come up just a little past my nose when in shoes, including the extension...i'm only 5'8-5'9...so would you think the 56" true 1 be long enough for me? i just was at peranis's site the other day and the true 1 was only like 200 cdn, if that, which is a sweet deal considering normal synergys run about 229 here