Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

koho shafts/grip

has anyone tried any of the new koho revolution series ops/taper shafts? if you have how was the grip (i.e. was it like the synergy grip or more like inno soft grip etc.)?

well, i cant say i've used one, but ive handled one quite a bit when my friend was working at my lhs. they seemed decent, but i thought the blade was way too thin. the blade on the junior ones cut literally slice someone open. the grip seemed very similar to the yellow synergy grips. it was pretty tacky n stick, but i liked that kinda grip so im down with it

I also took a couple of shot with the Revo. it was fairly heavy from what I remember slighty heavier then a Tri Flex, I didnt like the blade all that much it felt really weak and the balance isnt that good the kick wasnt that a live kind of remined me of a UL.

Remeber this was a long time ago and I am not too sure but my impressions of it was the above.

I didnt get to try the Grip

The grip is really nice, not to much, not to small. But the stick doesent perform so well! Its so thin at the blade and it doesnt pop so good.. but the design is cool!

The grip is really nice, not to much, not to small. But the stick doesent perform so well! Its so thin at the blade and it doesnt pop so good.. but the design is cool!

Are you talking about the junior version? Because the SR 4490 has a normal-looking comp blade.