Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eternal

narrow feet

For those of you with narrow feet which skate if you have used them is better suited to someone with narrow feet. thanks for the help.

I have narrow fet and high arches. I like my Vapor 10's!!!! Graf 705's were way too wide and flat. Still waiting to try the 735/G35's.

I tried theVapor 20's on and they didn't feel good on my foot. I'm probally gonna be etting the G35s, can't wait to try the T'blades

are the 735/G35s narrower than the XXs? i tryed putting on the 735s and could hardly get my foot in, VERY narrow. either way you cant go wrong but it looks like u want to try the t`blades, personaly, i think thats a GREAT choice :D

I was a vapor 10 user for like 6 years and just made the switch to 735's. It's true the 735's are much different in feel. |They seem narrower in certain areas mainly the ankle. So far I like them but they are still very new and very different than bauers. My advice is to try them for a while in the shop to make sure you can adjust to the new boot style. The T blades seem very nice, I'm very sure of my edge on them.

m