Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BGM

Shoulder pad recommendation

I am looking to get some some lightweight, very mobile shoulder pads with medium importance placed on protection to replace my 5 yr old Eastons. Looking at picking up Vapor 8s or 10s on sale or the Nike V series looks pretty mobile. Anyone have these or recommend another ?

Thanks

I have the V-12 shoulder pads. I would highly reccomend them, they're by far the best shoulder pads that I have ever used. No complaints whatsoever, although they are quite expensive.

tried on the 6000 and 8000 lightspeeds today. Nice, light pads with above average mobility for something that protective.

If you've been using our pads for awhile now and would like to stick with us, I would recommend the Ultra Lite shoulder pads. A lot of the same features as the top of the line Synergy and a little bit more lightweight.

Check out the new M-2 line from us...Very lightweight, Protective, and at a good price..

The M-1 line is great priced as well. It's priced about the same as other companies mid-line stuff.

For those of you with Jofa shoulder pads: how flexible and mobile are they ? To me they seem more on the protective side as opposed to lightweight and mobile. I am looking at the 8800 model as one of my choices now.