Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

Kovalchuk Warrior Dolomite

Before the board went down I had a PM in my box asking me to look for Kovie's "toe curve" warrior dolomite, well to that person: I went today (sorry it took so long) and they have 3 left at 99$ cdn.. man that curve is amazing :o

sorry about makin' this thread..

ps: is there a left handed stick that has a toe curve like kovie's?

oh btw: nationals now has XXX lites, XX's & Dolomites on for $99

Before the board went down I had a PM in my box asking me to look for Kovie's "toe curve" warrior dolomite, well to that person: I went today (sorry it took so long) and they have 3 left at 99$ cdn.. man that curve is amazing :o

MC. Do you know what curves they had in XXX lites? You say they have 3 of the Kovalchuk toe curves left at $99 each? How much tax is there? I may be interested... Do they do online?

15% tax, no online and your LH, aren't you?

Man i'm out of it right now. Forgot, Kovie's a righty.

Do they have any LH Pro-Return Dolomites left for $99 anybody know?

diffrent stores have diffrent amounts best to call but there was 20 in Waterloo today.

Do they do phone orders? OTG? I'm mainly interested in 100-110 flex LH heel sort of curve. Anything you could point out that matches? I'm in Nova Scotia so they'd need to ship.

pm sent

Which location was it? I was thinking of going today, but I'm right handed and the flyer says specifically left handed only under the picture of the sticks...I may have to drop by the location you went to tomorrow and hope they still have a Kovalchuk left or another right handed curve I'd like or would like to try...or at least call and then go.

Which location was it? I was thinking of going today, but I'm right handed and the flyer says specifically left handed only under the picture of the sticks...I may have to drop by the location you went to tomorrow and hope they still have a Kovalchuk left or another right handed curve I'd like or would like to try...or at least call and then go.

ACTUALLY, the Nationals on the east end (in Tecumseh) had right xxx lites too (dunno why)

Peranis has many different dolomite patterns for $99 unfortunately i forget them all.. ha!

a bu

Try calling the one in Markham. They had Kovalchuks (as well as Shaeffers) when I was there a few weeks back. I was under the impression they did not sell well, so maybe the Kovalchuks are still there.

note: nationals flyer just says XXX lites are LEFT only (but one store has rights as well..).. the dolomites are right & left, peranis also has a ton of them..

can i paypal you a finders fee to ship me one? :)

i just finished up making that kaberle you sent me into a shaft btw, worked great, thanks.

Thanks Misconduct and Nuggy. I'm in Toronto so I'll call a couple of the closer locations, but the one in Markham is a reasonable distance so I can try that. I was at the one near McCowan/401 a few weeks ago and didn't see any Kovalchucks at the time, but that could've changed. At the time the only right handed curve I saw that I liked was the Mellanby mid-curve that was there, but I resisted the temptation to buy it since I already have plenty of sticks, shafts and blades, but with the price being lowered further to $99 I'm finding it harder to resist.

paypal sent thanks

gonna pick up the kovalchuk tonight, send out asap and tracking #. I will check for everyone what dolomites/xxx lites they have for everyone else too.. this is just at 1 nationals.. I went to the other and they had only 3 left xxx lites, 2-3 left xx's that looked like xxx lites, and a few dolomites..

At the national sports in oakville they have about 10 kovies about 20 hossa vap xx's but they still have green x's..and 10 hossa warriors, 3 horcoff warriors and about 2 fedorov warriors, and about 20 vap xxx kondratiev left handed.

can i paypal you a finders fee to ship me one? :)

i just finished up making that kaberle you sent me into a shaft btw, worked great, thanks.

ship you what?

one of the kovy sticks :)