Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

Kovalchuk Warrior Dolomite

Yours was used by Kaberle, me and Miss Conduct. I tend to soft up composites fairly quickly, so it should feeler like a lighter flex, but 75 is a stretch.

dunno. it may have something to do with how much i heated it, heh

thats my stick...sicklife musta taken the pic off the other board. its a 260 so about an easton 90, i love it. the only difference the toe curve gives me is super-wicked toe-drags.

i wasn't claiming it was my stick. i just bought it in this thread, i thought that was obvious. i was just posting a pic of it because of all the talk about how there's different curves for it so we could know which we were getting.

do you really feel like its an easton 90? i have a 255 flex kaberle & it feels almost as soft as my 75 flex warrior.

i know you werent claiming it as your stick. people were getting the wrong idea asking you the flex question. thats all. i find it pretty stiff, id compare it to my 85 flex easton st but a little stiffer. i also have a 70 flex royale but thats an intermediate and it doesnt even compare in that category.

Are these dolomites like the same as the retail ones other than the custom curve for the player and flex?

Custom Pro Returns with different curves and flexes. There might be some that are smiliar to retail but majority will be some weird or abstract curve thats gonna be love or hate

Are these dolomites like the same as the retail ones other than the custom curve for the player and flex?

Custom Pro Returns with different curves and flexes. There might be some that are smiliar to retail but majority will be some weird or abstract curve thats gonna be love or hate

Nice job reading. Thats not what i asked. I was wondering if they are different in terms of maybe weight and stuff. Obviously they are going to have different curves.

No need for the insult.

They are a mixed bag of various sticks painted as Dolomites. Some are Vap15, some are Inno 1100s, others are Dolomites. I think I saw some Vap 20s mixed in as well.

shipped, shipped & shipped.. all tracking numbers will be emailed through PAYPAL. They won't actually work until scanned Monday sometime tho. but there off and runnin! :)

just went out shopping and went to the pickering national sports location and found that they had 12 prostock dolomites all with kovalchuk curves, all right handed. if anyone want me to pick them up a few then i mite be willing to. i think theyre regular $130can on sale for $99 for this week. i wouldnt mind making a little profit on them though.

Any idea if they were all dolomites on the inside?

didnt check but the ones i saw all had checkered blades so that means they were either inno or warrior im guessing.

just went out shopping and went to the pickering national sports location and found that they had 12 prostock dolomites all with kovalchuk curves, all right handed. if anyone want me to pick them up a few then i mite be willing to. i think theyre regular $130can on sale for $99 for this week. i wouldnt mind making a little profit on them though.

this may sound dumb, but how much is that in USD?

I want to try the Kovalchuk but I don't think I'll like it. I'm in love with my curve:

bigtoe.jpg

I get more "did you do that yourself?" or "is that broken?" than I can count.

I want to try the Kovalchuk but I don't think I'll like it. I'm in love with my curve:

bigtoe.jpg

did you do it yourself...? it does look broken too. there was a kovalchuk that looked like that at peranis. pretty ugly.

If they are on sale for $99 CAD that's roughly $85.50 USD.

good god! that's kinda cheap!

thanks ryno!

anyone know the best way to get this to me, im in the philippines but have connections in Scarborough, Ontario and West Covina, California.

thanks to whoever can help me.

just to add, and kinda off topic. I'm looking for a blade pattern similar to RBK's Illegal Wedge, the red wood blade. but i'm looking for a composite blade. anyone have info on this?

I'm going to drop by a National Sports store tomorrow. I have a $10 off coupon that I can use if I spend over $100. I wonder if they have anything on sale for a penny. :P

bigtoe.jpg

Damn, this looks almost exactly like the curve I put on my wood blades! :rolleyes:

I'm glad this is working out for you TBLfan. I went back to my Easton ST Heatley and am more comfy with my shots now.

bigtoe.jpg

Damn, this looks almost exactly like the curve I put on my wood blades! :rolleyes:

I'm glad this is working out for you TBLfan. I went back to my Easton ST Heatley and am more comfy with my shots now.

sure looks like it roach, you probably would've been asked the same questions too! those blades really bothered ya!

Personally I love the curve, it's really hard to read where it's going, almost like a backhand except it just rockets off the toe.

Personally I love the curve, it's really hard to read where it's going, almost like a backhand except it just rockets off the toe.

Wow! My problem was that I'd almost always shoot off the mid portion of the blade, and I wasn't able to generate enough power (and accuracy) using the curve so I had to switch back.

remind me to never do this again.. I mean I sent these sticks on the 16th, it's only the 19th, and already I've had an email about the tracking # not working, and "when will i receive it?" .. it IS xmas season.. give me a break, anyways I sent him a SCANNED copy of receipt, if the other 2 guys could PM me their email addys i would like to send you your receipt copy as well so I don't receive anymore pms/emails about where your sticks are :( (plus you all paid by paypal, which also covers your asses) so anyways.. bleh.. nice deed turns to shit.. oh well.. fool me once....

remind me to never do this again.. I mean I sent these sticks on the 16th, it's only the 19th, and already I've had an email about the tracking # not working, and "when will i receive it?" .. it IS xmas season.. give me a break, anyways I sent him a SCANNED copy of receipt, if the other 2 guys could PM me their email addys i would like to send you your receipt copy as well so I don't receive anymore pms/emails about where your sticks are :( (plus you all paid by paypal, which also covers your asses) so anyways.. bleh.. nice deed turns to shit.. oh well.. fool me once....

i'm sorry. i wouldn't do that. i appreciate you helping us out. don't worry about sending proof or whatever. its not your responsibility.

I appreciate all that you have done for me/us in getting these sticks for us, and your god deed will be returned to you. It's a sad statement on people's want/need for instant gratification today, that on friday somebody went and bought these sticks for us and then shipped them out on fri night, and now on tues morningsomebody questions "where's my stick at" postal services don't do much updating on the weekends and it is the holiday season, and thirdly and most important they are being shipped from Canada to the US (customs anyone). Let's all be grateful that we were able to get these sticks, the other alternative is driving to National sports ourselves. MissConduct thanks for what you have done for me and if I can ever help you out with anything please don't hesitate to let me know. Happy and safe holidays to you and yours.

much appreciated

Slap