Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

estovlo2

trifilar hockey shirt

I used to use those exclusivley for quite a while, still have one or two beat up ones in the bag. Very comfortable shirt but for what they cost you're better off going with Under Armour or another brand of "moisture wicking" shirts.

Ryan

I used to use those exclusivley for quite a while, still have one or two beat up ones in the bag. Very comfortable shirt but for what they cost you're better off going with Under Armour or another brand of "moisture wicking" shirts.

Ryan

Did it do well as far as keeping you cool and dry? Why would you suggest under armour instead?

Ryan

Did it do well as far as keeping you cool and dry? Why would you suggest under armour instead?

They aren't bad, they don't wick as well as the under armour loose gear I've been using. I wore them more for the comfort than the performance, usually with the sleeves cut off.

Ryan

Did you use them at all with the sleeves not cut?

If so, did you have problems with your elbow pads slipping?

A few times with sleeves still on, no problems with elbow pads slipping. I just don't like long sleeves under my gear.

Ryan