Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrage12

help choosing a shaft

After breaking a few synergys and just recently a vapor xx I think im done with the OPS. My vapor xx was an A.Asham pro stick and i really liked the pattern so im gunna order custom blades for a shaft. What shaft do you guys recomend? Im leaning more towards a standard shaft in a 100 or 105 flex. I was checking out the TPS xn10 redlite and it looks pretty sweet. What do you guys think?

Durability isn't really in yet, because it's a fairly new shaft, but the weight is great and if it's anything like the OPS the shaft will be very strong and should come in a flex your looking for. You may want to go the tapered route for a shaft as well if you liked the performance of your OPS.

i've been using griplites for a while now, and im really a big fan of them, good performance and theyre tanks. might wanna check them out. if your not a fan of the grip, ultra lite shaft is the same thing without it.

Id say go with a cyclone. Ive been using one for a couple years now. I really like it because i think it is a awesome stick for players that are good puck handlers. I would rank it right up there with my response.

The griplites always seem a bit stiffer than advertised. so a 100 should be just about perfect for you.

I was holding the vapor X shaf in my lhs, it seems to have the same concave grip as the Red Lite XN10. Does anyone have the specs on the Vapor X?

yeah, i got this off epuck for the vapor X shaft

• Flex Factor : Reg Flex: EPuck - 3, Easton - 87 Pro Flex: EPuck - 4 Easton - 102

• Handle Style : Stick Um Grip Coating, Double Concave, Wheelbarrow handle

• Material : Carbon fiber - Compression Molded

• Special Features : Variable flex technology for low kick point, Fits any standard blade, Stick Um Grip coating, Double Concave, Wheelbarrow handle

im always breakin shafts and i use a Vapor VII its good and durable ..... another shaft that i have had for about a year now is the Mission Dangler Biomorphic although people make it sound like the stick isnt very good...it's acually one of the best ive had ...for a descent price too