Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bane

Which Stick?

I am thinking about buying a Dolomite to replace a Novius I recently broke. However, the L2 is really tempting since it comes with two blades for only $39 more than the Dolomite. What is the general opinion on which one is better?

Thanks

I have them both got got the L2 back in like may of last year and was a great stick for a couple weeks until the blade broke and a few weeks later the 2nd one broke I currently use my Dolo and love it great feel and shot. I am waiting for my Pulse 2 come which I got off totalhockey.net for 100$. Also what site are you looking at that the L2 is more then a dolomite. Dolomites are around 160$us and you can get an L2 for like 90$us at hockeymonkey.com

im not a big fan of the old mission blades. the one in my m-1 was pretty bad and my teammate's L2s went away pretty quickly. that being said it's a great deal and the shaft is really good.