Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gooch

Shops with S500s

I have called as many places as I can think of and I cannot for the life of me find any places with S500s. Does anyone know of any places in NJ with them in stock? I can't think of many good pro shops in Jersey that I haven't called. I need to get these skates before July 15 for the promo, of course. I need a 12 I'm pretty sure...anyone's LHS have them?!

I never pay attention to the skates there, but I'm pretty sure consignment sports in howell would have them.

Here you go....

CONSIGNMENT SPORTS

2402 RTE. 9 SOUTH

HOWELL, NJ 07731

732-308-9225

OCEAN HOCKEY SUPPLY

197 CHAMBERS BRIDGE ROAD

BRICK, NJ 08723

732-477-4411

FLYERS SKATE ZONE

501 N. ALBANY AVENUE

ATLANTIC CITY, NJ 08401

FLYERS SKATE ZONE

601 LAUREL OAK ROAD

VOORHEES, NJ 08401

FLYERS SKATE ZONE

6725 RIVER ROAD

PENNSAUKEN, NJ 08110

215-952-5293(CALL THIS NUMBER AND ASK FOR OTHER STORES)

IGLOO @ MT. LAUREL

3033 FOSTERTOWN ROAD

MT. LAUREL, NJ 08054

856-638-0801

sports section has them, and dave is the only guy I would go to for skates (former devils equiptment manager), but his prices... well... yeah

Consignment Sports in Howell definately has them in stock. i was holding a pair in my hands this past Sunday. Definately call them, a great shop to deal with.

chris

sports section has them, and dave is the only guy I would go to for skates (former devils equiptment manager), but his prices... well... yeah

exactly, me and my friends deal with him a decent amount, but his prices are a bit high. and me being 15mins away from consignment and 15mins in the other direction from woodbridge now makes me go up there less.

FLYERS SKATE ZONE

601 LAUREL OAK ROAD

VOORHEES, NJ 08401

FLYERS SKATE ZONE

6725 RIVER ROAD

PENNSAUKEN, NJ 08110

215-952-5293(CALL THIS NUMBER AND ASK FOR OTHER STORES)

Justin are these stores getting them soon or do you think they already have them? Because I have been to both within the last week and neither had them, the people at Pennsauken weren't sure when they were getting them either.