Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

all-star

New Skates

I'm thinking of buying new skates. ive always been a bauer guy, and my most recent pair of skates were the vapour xx's. and they were very narrow. which company has the widest boot? and what do you reccomend.

might try that. but do you know if theres a promo? i wouldnt mind getting a free stick while buying skates im already going to buy.

As far as I know they aren't. Bauer skates usually sell extremely well on their own and I don't recall them ever doing a promotion.

If you want some nice wide skates and nice free stick go with a pair of Vector Pro's. The only other promos I know of are with Mission and Easton.

I have a really fat/wide foot. I'll admit it. I'm not ashamed. I've been to counseling for it and I know I'm not alone out there.

With that said, I'm wearing our skates in an 8.5EE and find the width and toe box perfect for my clown feet. We do have the stick promotion running until the end of this month so you might want to check out the Z-Airs and the Air SBXs. The Z-Airs have had all the lasts fused so you lose all the weight that glue adds and none of the breakdown issues associated with glue. Good luck!

yeah im debating between the s400 and the sbx's.

Try them both on and see what fits you best...I am sure you find that our skates in a EE have solved the issues people have with our skates being a bit narrow...Talk with JR about that.....

Either way, pick which skates work best for you.

BTW, CCM is having a promotion also....But I shouldn't be telling you that...

Missions fit my feet great. Before my s500's, i wa wearing Graf 705's in Wide(one of the widest skates out), now im wearing the s500's in D width.

Either way you go, your going to have a qualtity skate. It comes down to which one fits right, and which stick from the promotion you want more :lol: