Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricG.

ebay auction

Guest phillyfan

I am really taking a liking to that Response +, but for $300...

Guest phillyfan

Not saying I'd take the Response+ over the Stealth, but when they are released to the public, I am seriously considering one. From what I've heard, they sound like a big improvement over the first Response.

They are released to the public. My LHS has a half dozen in Sr, Int and Jr. (about 20 in total)

That's currently what my saved money is being put towards.

The response+ is a very nice stick. You gotta love the color. I hope the blades last longer than my other responses though.

Guest phillyfan

Had no idea they were released. Guess with the mess over on CB I missed it somewhere along the line?

I'd take the Lehtinen Response+ myself, nice looking curve for me. I'll wait until they are more readily available though.

Ryan

Not only do I like the Stealth stick itself, I think the curve is pretty awesome aswell. B)

Hmm...Just noticed this, on the R+ looks like a non-pro stock stick, there looks to be a warrenty printed on the back... :huh:

Response + over a Stealth? Come on, lol

Which reminds me, Ponty, have you used you Stealth yet?

Sorry I havent.

I did download pics of it though. To prove I have it of course. B)

My LHS has R+'s in about 5 patterns and both hands. About 30-40 in total. I think the price was something around $235 CND. I can get the name and price exact if anyone wants. It's in Winnipeg just so you know.