Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEE D0N

Tours new 07 skate "Carbon"

So last weekend my friend was playing in Pennsylvania and said Tour's putting out a new skate. He says there called Tour Carbon. Also, he mentioned that it was just a prototype, but that they are full carbon. Supposedly they hit the market in a couple of months. Anyone got any pics? ... for the record the Tour guy said they will have a price tag of about 450

did he describe their physical appearance? I could probably snag a pic or two of what CJ Yoder has been wearing as of late, wondering if it's not the same.

All he said was that they are all carbon fiber but that they werent just all the same color and stuff. << yeah i know not much to go with... Thats all he could remeber, he said that theres a couple of the Tour players testing them out now but i dont remember the names he mentioned.

check out the pics from torhs and you will see CJ Yoder on the Mudcats wearing them.

Where on the site do i go to see these?

I've seen CJ wearing two different pairs...it seemed the prototype was different types of carbon on the boot with yellow highlights and Labeda Genesis wheels. The latest pair I saw him wearing is more one type of carbon with red highlights and Labeda Fuzion wheels with mini bearings. Basically the boot is all Carbon weave, pretty sweet looking in my opinion.

My mouth is watering while i wait for pictures. Its time for me to get new skates and im highly awaiting a look, and the release. So i can pick some of these up!

from what I can recall they look like tweaked Code skates with a little color on the trim running along the boot and around the edge of the tongue

I must've seen the initial prototypes then since the looked like tweaked Code 1's. Those look a lot like Code Reds with orange instead of the red

Now dont burn me for this, I have never owned a pair of Tours. It seemed to me as if they were always heavier then the Mission higher end models. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Now dont burn me for this, I have never owned a pair of Tours. It seemed to me as if they were always heavier then the Mission higher end models. Correct me if I'm wrong?

up until the code series you are absolutely correct. I'm not sure that the Code 1 is necessarily ligther than the 10K or Wicked 1, but it is pretty light.

Yeah im thinking i like the prototypes more than the redish ones. And im also thinking that i wasnt expecting them to look like they do, was hoping for a darker color. I dont know anymore...

could also be that he is testing more than one model. What about the next special edition skate to replace the Patriot? Never can tell, but it might be a possibility since the Code E-2 is nearly as good a skate as the Code 1. Tour may be looking for a Code 1 replacement that has vast improvements.

They both look nice and cannot wait to see them in person but I think that the ones he wore in Europe look better but at the end of the day ill take performance and durability over looks.

The code Carbon skates are the red and silver ones with the red labeda chassis. I know this for a fact because they had them at the NARCh Winternationals.

Thanks for clearing it up. But it does make me sad that the yellow ones arent the final product.

Anyone know what Brian and CJ are even doing playing in the European Club Championships? Between running his rink in Colorado and playing for the Mudcats and in PIHA, im sure he's pretty busy...

and yes, all tour helmets ever made should be launched into space...