Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEE D0N

What's that song?

Anyone know the song that's playing in this old Lance Armstrong Nike commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjcZNR6MiRE&eurl=

From the comments below the video:

The song is original. It was written for this commerical. When the commercial came out I was hoping to find this out so that I could buy the album. No such luck. I found out the ad agency commisioned it from scratch.

I know the song is hail to the cheif, but i wasnt sure if the song itself hasd a different name

Is it just me or do you hate when car commercial put really crap techno or hip-hop on their new car commercials?

I'm looking for a techno song that has a flute in it, I'm pretty sure there's no singing and the most prominent thing I remember is a flute or something similar. Thanks.

I'm looking for a techno song that has a flute in it, I'm pretty sure there's no singing and the most prominent thing I remember is a flute or something similar. Thanks.

I don't think it's techno per se, but you may want to check out St. Germain's So Flute. Good song regardless of whether or not it's what you're looking for.

Thanks, but that's not it. It is mainly a techno song and the flute is kind of an accent, I know it's real obscure but figured it was worth a shot.

EDIT: I found it, Streamline by Newton.