Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 2048

Shops in boston?

Guest 2048

Going to be in boston next week and I'll probably have some free time to check out shops. Any places have pro-gear?

I’m not familiar with any places within Boston itself, but maybe Bo knows of some. Most of the better shops are in the Greater Boston Area. Sports Etc. in Arlington, Zwicker’s in Bedford, and Pure Hockey in Danvers and Braintree are just a few of the many good ones around.

Zwickers in Bedford is the place to go. Ask for Wayne and ask for the pics from the Olympics...he was brought over and personally worked on gear for ALL the teams. Lots of pics of him with all the players. He has some good stories as well.

I'm not going to start a new topic since I'm looking for shopsin a different city: Montreal. Kovy_Ribs mentioned a few but they were too far out of town. I'm looking for shops in downtown Montreal. Thanks in advance.