Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rwclifto

Where to buy frames

ebay usually has a few on it.

after a while, whenever you get your post count up, you may wannt to try in the buy forum

Yeah, I've been checking eBay nearly every day for about a month. There was an awesome deal for some Tuuk shifters with bearings and Milleniums already on them for $60 including shipping, but I missed out on it.

Check your LHS, they may have something, and they'll give you a deal on the sale of the chassis and mounting. I don't think I've ever seen the oneup chassis sold by itself, and most aren't huge fans of it, but if that's whay you want, it's what you want. You could also try a Play it Again Sports to find a decent chassis off a used pair of skates.

i think philbrick's had some of the rockers in stock. (philbricks.net)

hockeyworld had some redstar E frames in stock. hockeyworld.com

then there's sprung. check the monster thread for more info, or sprung-inline.com

what size frame are you looking for?

Most likely a medium. I wear a 9 in Bauer. Looking to get a Bauer boot, maybe a Graf to mount the chassis on.

i may be taking off my one up chassis soon depending on my new skates which have not arrived yet, i will keep you posted, they are from a size 7 nike hi ho silver skate.

Snow White or not, they were good skates. actually the last decent offering from NBH for roller hockey. I know a guy who's still wearing them about 5 years after he got them, and he skates pretty often.

and I believe the proper reference would be to The Lone Ranger's horse.

the nike hi-ho silvers are really really good skates! i've had them for 3 years now and they're still very stiff and comfy. Too bad they don't make these anymore...and its pretty hard to find a new pair online. but i gotta admit, the name is kinda odd.

got a pair of redstar e frames that i am intending to take off my backups... used about 6 times max on indoor ...pm me if you interested...

great condition

like the part where the dwarfs sing, "Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off to work we go!"

or, ya know, "Hi Ho Silver, away!"

Lone Ranger ftw kemosabe

I just laughed at how many people will have to go google the Lone Ranger now since it's that out of date for most people on the board

I just laughed at how many people will have to go google the Lone Ranger now since it's that out of date for most people on the board

:lol: Tonto was the man. Great show.

like the part where the dwarfs sing, "Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off to work we go!"

or, ya know, "Hi Ho Silver, away!"

Lone Ranger ftw kemosabe

Not me. I remember well... How about the Green Hornet?