Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loma

Goalie Equipment Catalogues

My first post here so hello everyone :D

The topics says it all... Could we (goalies) see goalie gear catalogues? I'm mostly interested in the RBK one B)

Cheers

I checked the catalogues, and the RBK one has the sticks and the skates, the NBH has a good chunk of goalie stuff, same with the Eagle. The Mission (roller) catalogue has four pages of useless pics of the pads, and one with the specs. If there's other ones I either forget or didn't look.

Yeah, I know. I have TPS, Itech, NikeBauer catalogues but I what I would love to see is the RBK catalogue.

gilesfromschool could you scan it and put it up here? I'd really appreciate it :)

Cheers

Jesse isn't going to be able to tell you where the RBK catalog can be found. Check with your LHS if you can't find a copy online. They should have received a copy and be more than willing to share with you, unless you have a history of spending time looking at gear in their shop and then ordering online.

::m

Heh... Yeah... There's only one problem <_<

I live in country where hockey is not so popular and there's no such thing like LHS for me :(

Anyway thanks for help :)

i work in a hockey store and have the extra dealer catalouges for bathroom reading. dont know how that helps. i could send it to you if you want? best i can do... i dont have a scanner . email: the_reddawn@yahoo.com

I've been away for awhile... so... I will try to get it done this weekend, Just the RBK? I also have a mission Itech, it's kinda big, so if no one is interested, i'd rather save the time not doing it.

sorry about the wait.