Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whip

CCM E-10 Externo

I brought a pair of rec. skates because of its rock bottom price tag but after reading and asking ppl they all told me to spend the extra bucks since skates are the most important peice of equipment and getting a decent pair now will pay off in time. Well my original pair cost me 59.99 Canadian but now I plan on getting the E-10 which is 119.99 Canadian. So basicly the league I plan to join is 22 games 3 practises in total so I was wondering if the E-10 will be able to last me that long and if anyone had any past expierences with the pair and any comments at all would help me decide.

I am currently looking at a few other pairs like the CCM 252 and CCM 152 so would the E-10 be better then the tacks and is it a good skate in general?

E-10:http://www.sportmart.ca/store/2product.asp?countryID=0&category%5Fid=139&product%5Fid=8820&mscssid=MH15FBTUV8H49H6R51EEPKGS4KVGB9MD

I went to my LHS and they had CCM Classic Tacks in a size 5.5 E which is perfect size so I am most likly gonna get that, the E-10 was in a 6 D so it was tighter along the sides. I checked the CCM site once again and once again they didnt have the specs for the Classic Tacks, does anyone know the specs and have any expierence with them?

I went to my LHS and they had CCM Classic Tacks in a size 5.5 E which is perfect size so I am most likly gonna get that, the E-10 was in a 6 D so it was tighter along the sides. I checked the CCM site once again and once again they didnt have the specs for the Classic Tacks, does anyone know the specs and have any expierence with them?

It's most likely an SMU (special make up) skate.