Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Webster

Tour Goalie Skate

i like those top ones they look pretty nice. is it just me or does it look like the carbon ones are pretty high cut and raised higher than normal on the heel? the blue cowling is kinda cool though. thanks for the cool pics.

after looking at my vectors and supremes i realized its the tongue that seems really high.

The photos posted came from the Sporting Goods show, ISPO (Munich, Germany). Although the models were 90% completed, we have made a couple small changes since the show. Will post final photos soon. The height of the Carbon Gx and Redline are actually the same, the photos taken are a bit misleading. The height is similar to the Bauer Inline Goalie or CCM ice goalie. The Carbon GX is the high end Pro model, Redline is the lower cost model.

Carbon GX-- composite graphite reinforcement, Labeda Predator 5 wheel frame, Labeda Patriot wheels, 59mm. Bevo Abec-9 bearings.

RedLine-- boot has similar support system as the Carbon GX, but a little less expensive materials. Labeda Exacutor 5 wheel frame. Labeda Closer wheels, 59mm, Bevo Abec-5 bearings.

yeah thanks. im looking forward to seeing, possibly purchasing the final product. i'm pretty excited about some new goalie skates.

The photos posted came from the Sporting Goods show, ISPO (Munich, Germany). Although the models were 90% completed, we have made a couple small changes since the show. Will post final photos soon. The height of the Carbon Gx and Redline are actually the same, the photos taken are a bit misleading. The height is similar to the Bauer Inline Goalie or CCM ice goalie. The Carbon GX is the high end Pro model, Redline is the lower cost model.

Carbon GX-- composite graphite reinforcement, Labeda Predator 5 wheel frame, Labeda Patriot wheels, 59mm. Bevo Abec-9 bearings.

RedLine-- boot has similar support system as the Carbon GX, but a little less expensive materials. Labeda Exacutor 5 wheel frame. Labeda Closer wheels, 59mm, Bevo Abec-5 bearings.

prices???????

is that an ice or roller skate?

seriously? um its an inline skate...

What makes you think an ice version won't be offered?

it is a scientific fact that the skate in both of those pictures is an inline skate. It is quite possible that they may offer an ice version as they have with their code line of player skates, but that wasn't the question.

Variety and price competition is GOOD!!! I do hope prices will be better than the Bauers, been wanting to own one of those, but prices are kinda hard on a dad with a couple of growing kids. been only using an ice CCM boot with a predator for years now and the Labeda frames are awsome! looking forward to some budget inline goalie skates.

We are coming out with two inline goalie skates. Will be available in about 3 weeks.

Carbon GX will be the Pro model, the boot is similar to the new Code Carbon player boot, Graphite reinforced. Labeda Predator 5 wheel frame. Labeda Patriot wheels (59mm). Retail-$280 to $300

RedLine is a lower cost model, but don't mistake it for a recreation model. It's high performance top to bottom. Labeda Executor 5 wheel frame. Labeda 59mm Closer wheels. Retail-$180 to $200.