Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Any MSHers at USA Hockey Nationals?

One of our members (and one of my employees), Millertyme99 just won a National Championship - Girls 19U, Shattuck St-Mary's.

It is Shattuck's 3rd championship in a row.

Any other MSHers participate in any of the tournaments this year?

Shattuck is a powerhouse, I had no idea the girls team was that good though. Rather expensive to go there, last I checked it was $33k a year. I have no idea how they lost to Holy Angels Academy this year though, young team perhaps after losing guys like Okposo etc.

Shattuck is a powerhouse, I had no idea the girls team was that good though. Rather expensive to go there, last I checked it was $33k a year. I have no idea how they lost to Holy Angels Academy this year though, young team perhaps after losing guys like Okposo etc.

Im trying to figure out the difference here between their prep schedule and the AAA midget teams..Seems like the AAA Midget is below their prep team, but their prep team plays a couple MN HS teams a year..Here is a link to the SSM hockey website.

http://www.s-sm.org/upper/athletics/team.asp

Yes, the prep team is the top team - they're both independent, but the prep team gets an automatic spot at Nationals.

Thats what I thought, I just figured it would the be AAA Midget team playing the top MN HS teams, but according to the schedule, it was the prep team. They did blow out Blake Wheeler's old HS 9-0, but still lost to Holy Angels. I think Holy Angels Academy has travelled some though. They've had some stellar players in the past like Erik Johnson and Jay Bariball.

thanks JR :D

and no thanks Max....all he taught me was how to hack...he knows i taught him how to dangle so its all good

thanks cougar

Margooooooooooooooo

Why the hell do you still have a pic of you with a Honeybaked jersey?

I saw your momma and your big-headed brother a few days ago...damn that dome is big. Heard the FAA wants him to put a lil red light on top so that airplanes don't smack into it.