Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Your Perfect Stick

Have you found your "perfect stick"?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd have to say that I'm happy with the pattern I've been using for some time (blade, lie, & curve), but am still open to trying different shafts and flexes. Just happy that there are so many choices out there.

<---------- This guy's curve is doin it for me right now. The only thing is I would have like a bit less curve so it woudnt affect my backhands that much. Flex wise my 300 flex Inno is alright. It torques a bit on slappers though. Is Mission's 85 flex comparable to that? If not I would have to get an int. M-2.

I've been stuck on my 10-7 meta flyweights for a long time now but i'm thinking about trying out a concave shaft like a r2xn10. I'm really digging this pro return graphite inno/t-flex (still don't know what the hell it is) that I got from The Hockey Shop. http://www.sfu.ca/~eyiua/Patterns/PDR_0037.JPG . Please give me a shout if that pattern looks familiar. It's a 4.75-5ish lie.

After screwing around for what seemed like ever, I broke down and went tapered. I am officially in love with my 100 flex Synthesi (plural of Synthesis, anyone?) with my boy Iggy's pattern. Anyone know if it's true that the L-2 has better feel?