Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

grip!

its soft on the palm of your gloves because made not too eat away at any material on your shoes. the way i apply it- put a fairly thick strip of it wherever i want grip on my stick, then i take a paint dip stick and gently smooth it out by rubbing it down the shaft, youlll get a bit of a build up at the end so i just take that part off with my fingers, then just let the shoe goo dry for a couple hours. Ive had 5 ice times with it and its still on the stick perfectly, i have black plams on my gloves and the shoe goo i used it clear and there isnt even a mark from it

i know there has been threads on this issue before, but i put a light coat of shoe goo on the shaft of my stick and it worked amazing, it actually felt like the yellow easton grip, i dont know if anyone has suggested this before, but if you havent tried it, do it, it works unbelievably well, just make sure to apply smoothly and let it dry,

I tried this (on old sticks), but must have done it wrong. How much Shoe Goo do you put on your sticks and how do you make it smooth. After I did it the Shoe Goo was peeling and felt like sand papper. And it did not spread well.

What do I do?

I just tried it on my 1100 but because of the polarfibre, i could never get it on even enough. It got really gritty. Also, I used it as a sealent for the tape on the blade instead of wax. I'll try it out tonight and see how well it works.

ok this just might be a good idea in order to get the "soft grip" feel on a stick..... think of vinyl-dipped dumbells...... has anyone tried vinyl SPRAY on their stick!? i think im gonna try it tomorrow