Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eddyo57

Emery's Brians vs. Giguere's RBK's

Im not into any of the flat and stiff pads but i was just wondering which would be more popular

one of the goalies here has a vortek glove and blocker here but i don't know a hwole lot about the compnay... what should i know? what do you think about those rediculous flat pads

no i mean the "flat-pad" made my pro mask its an actaul pad that doesn't have a toe. check it out on google, they are wierd and they must be a gimmick.

yea i seen them before i just don't get how your toe would stay put and i just think they wouldn't work.

ooer!!! Dont like them at all :blink:

(Dont really matter to me though as im not a goalie anymore :D )

lol would that be because a certain ice hockey club screwed you over??? know the feeling all to well

lol would that be because a certain ice hockey club screwed you over??? know the feeling all to well

Aiiii

Aiiii

evil club <_< shouldnt mention the name as theyve already tried to sue me once lol

the flat pads are already out if those are the ones your talkin bout... they are on promask.com they have two models now too i think