Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whjs416

what is the best mission shaft

i think i finnaly narrowed it down to mission what is the best mission shaft i should get for durability and lightness i want 85 flex

for outdoor hockey, the tapered shaft comes up short since there are not too many ABS replacement blades. As far as performance there are alot of threads which cover tapered vs non tapered

if you are going to play outside then the ion should be your choice because there aren't any tapered abs blades, and tapered for indoor because their are more choices and higher performing blades for tapered blades.

Whoa, guys. We're bringing up some old names in the hockey equipment market here, so I guess I'll have to say the Wrangler; I liked the feel of the shaft. I can't stand the slick, geometric design of the new stuff.

i think i am going to go with the mission ion 85 flex i have an easton ultra light 110 flex that i love the shaft i just want something with alittle less flex i think the ion will be perfect

Sorry guys, I was totally wrong on the "Wrangler" stick. I coulda sworn I saw a blue-ish colored stick with the word: "Wrangler" on it somewhere... Maybe I got it confused with the Dangler or something; I don't know :) Maybe I was thinking of the Team Comp Shaft on the market, its blue with a rough grip overlay on the shaft; pretty nice.