Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DasGoalie

going to pro specs

the shot that hits the roll while butterflied and ramps up into the net was the exact situation i always pictured when i was trying to decide between the 11" and 12". i still have nightmares. but its too late now. when the glove and blocker came in the wrong color, it was exactly 10 weeks to the day since they were ordered. i called the next day to see if my leg pads were going to be the incorrect color as well and i was told that the leather hadnt even been cut yet. so hopefully ,sometime before jesus returns preferably, i will get to see my nightmares become reality.

Personally I wouldn't have my decision be based on a couple of shots that hit the perfect spot. I'm sure there is a bit of adjustment for some people but I don't think the inch is that big of a deal. It's not like players see a goalie in pro spec stuff and say "Oh man! All we need to do now is shoot exactly one inch higher!"

ok thanks guys. i ordered a full set of custom v3's yesterday. ill get some picks up in... well...8-9 weeks :-(

Only 8-9 weeks wow. I was going to order V3's and the wait were i am is 16-18 weeks...I can't wait that long or i will change my mind.

is that a Vaughan Rangers jersey in your av?