Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pmr149

Pure hockey warehouse sale

Oh, alright. Haha my LHS is pretty small, but they have probably 35 pro stocks, a bunch of Easton SE's and CNTs, Warriors, S17s,all $100 at the tent sale next weekend, definitely picking some upp

There was INNO's at the Danvers location. Same ones as the monkey has. Also ph did buy philbricks. They already changed it over.

They had a few in the Berlin store too but the ones floating around on monkey and PH aren't as good as that original batch and there aren't a ton of them to pick from. That year they had those was money...

the sale wasnt a total loss. i was able to pick up a pair of vapor 60 se skates. those have been way to hard to find and they seemed to have a good stock of them. plus for the 20% off i couldnt resist. the only thing i missed was the clothing that used to be at the sale. but hey getting current year gear for 20% off more than made up for it.

Oh, alright. Haha my LHS is pretty small, but they have probably 35 pro stocks, a bunch of Easton SE's and CNTs, Warriors, S17s,all $100 at the tent sale next weekend, definitely picking some upp

That's what I missed when I went to this years sale. Last year they had a bunch of good pro stock twigs. A ton of original stealths

They had a few in the Berlin store too but the ones floating around on monkey and PH aren't as good as that original batch and there aren't a ton of them to pick from. That year they had those was money...

Have you used the current batch? I never really paid attention to the ones they used to have. Kinda wish I grabbed some marley's.