Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lee92

stick lie

The Dandenault is slightly higher than 5.5.

Word of advice to those in the U.S. considering purchasing these sticks off of Ebay: Be prepared to shell out for shipping fees and an additional $50 or more in B.S. duty fees, depending on which company in Canada you are buying from. I regret not reading previous posts about couriers and brokers more carefully!

well i live in canada, so thats why i'm interested in em cuz i won't have to pay any over the border fees.

i've seen the pics of the curves of both the dandenault and the green, but i'm still wondering what they're like. has anyone here used either b4, and can comment on them or compare them to any retail curves?

Usually the problem is from the US to Canada, I've never had a problem with stuff coming into the US.

Still, those shops always charge $20+ US for shipping on OPS.

UPS charges damn near that to ship OPS.

i've seen the pics of the curves of both the dandenault and the green, but i'm still wondering what they're like. has anyone here used either b4, and can comment on them or compare them to any retail curves?

I have the Dandenault curve. Similar to a retail Drury. 240 flex.

Usually the problem is from the US to Canada, I've never had a problem with stuff coming into the US.

I'm still P.O.ed over the whole thing. Was thinking about reporting to BBB (both store and broker), but got fed up with all the work and B.S. I wasted days fighting with both. I even called customs to find out if what the broker was doing was legal. They said that the broker shouldn't charge any duties (personal items valued under $2000), but could. I even spoke with numerous local brokers and they said what happened to me was dirty, but couldn't be prevented. I could go on and on about this, but to summarize: Be careful on the method of shipping into the U.S.! If there is a certain courier and broker involved, be prepared for $30 - 40 shipping and an additional $50 - 60 duty fees.

I have the Dandenault curve. Similar to a retail Drury. 240 flex.

you have the dandenault fused 1100? just curious, because i bought one off here and messed up the inside label getting the blade out. always wondered what the real curve was. even though it feels like a 220-200.

you have the dandenault fused 1100? just curious, because i bought one off here and messed up the inside label getting the blade out. always wondered what the real curve was. even though it feels like a 220-200.

Yeah, I got a fused 1100 Dandenault. The flex was printed on the inside of the butt end of the shaft as 240. It is also printed as 243 on the outside bottom side of the shaft.

would u say that the 240 flex is dead on with a 100 easton? im hoping maybe its a little whippier, becuz i've used a 100 synergy grip this yr, now just the shaft, and i find it too stiff for good wrist/snap shots

would u say that the 240 flex is dead on with a 100 easton? im hoping maybe its a little whippier, becuz i've used a 100 synergy grip this yr, now just the shaft, and i find it too stiff for good wrist/snap shots

It feels a little stiffer to me, maybe around 105 on the Easton scale. This 240 flex Dandenault that I have seems as stiff as a 220 flex Sundin Novius I also have.