Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ratfinklives

Mission Skate Promo

I just got the skates I ordered for my brother (The S500, by the way thanks to the poster who posted the link to totalhockey.net it was a big help) but now I am confused as to how to go about the stick promotion. I ordered them on the 14th so I was in the date, but I am just wondering what I have to send, where I have to send it, and other things of that sort, anyone who could help would be appreciated.

Thanks alot JR.

And Chadd, as strange as it sounds I won't be able to have acess to a phone for about a day... stupid telephone line went down nearby, but thanks for the number, if JR can't help me (Which I'm sure he can) I'll give it a call.

The address is :

Mission Hockey - Hockey Stick Promotion

1801 S. Standard Av

Santa Ana CA 92707

You must enclose the UPC, the $6.95 S/H charge and the card.

Any authorized Mission dealers in your area? They should be able to give you a card. Or call Mission at 866.4.MISSION. Ask them if you can do it without the card.

Hmmm I don't think any have the S500's... I mean theres tons of places that sell Mission roller stuff, but none that have had the S500's that i've seen, hence why I went online. Just to clarify, the UPC is the one from Mission right? The one that has the model number and size right? Not the totalhockey.net UPC.

I'll try calling about the card problem.

Edit: Thanks again by the way, forgot to put that the first time.

Mission has a form on their website that you can download and print. It's the same as the card that they give you at the shop.

Just looked...looks like they took it down... I'll check my system to see if I saved a copy or just opened it and printed it.

Thanks... That may help if you could find it, I got a friend to call customer service for me, she said that the girl didn't know they even took it down and that she was going to talk to the web site manager guy to see if it was intentional or accidental and have it put back up most likely. They said they would call back.

Quick update for anyone in a similar situation. The form is back up on the mission site and you have until August 15th to send out the forms. Thanks to whoever at Mission got it put back up and everyone else who pitched in here.