Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Amazing price on Senior XN10's

Yeah, I am in the market for a new stick so i was just looking around and i dont know if i can post the place but on hockeygear.com I just saw they had senior XN10's for what it said at 129.99. All they have is regular flex in Nash, Tkachuk, and Tucker patterns. I am going to call tomorrow to see if this is what they really are selling them for and post to confirm this tomorrow. I just wanted to post this to give a heads up for now for those who like the XN10s or who just wants to try one. Again i will confirm this tomorrow.

D-MaN88

Not positive but don't they have to honor the internet price as long as it's up on the site? Provided you order it from the site.

That's actually what i was thinking. The guy i was talking to his voice sounded really low on the phone, dont know if it was bad connection or what, but I am 99.9% sure he told me 149.99 so i might give them a call back and ask them if they will give me the price they have listed on their site.

It's either an XN10 or L-2 and i dont really know, i have read all the reviews on the XN10 and a lot seem to really like it, but no reviews on the L-2. So i dont know yet.

Thanks for the heads up again Miserable.

D-MaN88

Not positive but don't they have to honor the internet price as long as it's up on the site? Provided you order it from the site.

No, they don't have to honor prices that are online, theres ways they can get it out of it Im positive.

They usually have a disclaimer that says "not responsible for typos or errors on webpages"

nod.gif

At the bottom of http://www.hockeygear.com

Site designed and managed by btyrrell.com

All material on this Web site is owned by HockeyGear.comâ„¢ and it's affiliates.

Any reproduction or use of its content is prohibited without permission of it's owner.

Not responsible for typographical errors.

Yeah, I am in the market for a new stick so i was just looking around and i dont know if i can post the place but on hockeygear.com I just saw they had senior XN10's for what it said at 129.99. All they have is regular flex in Nash, Tkachuk, and Tucker patterns. I am going to call tomorrow to see if this is what they really are selling them for and post to confirm this tomorrow. I just wanted to post this to give a heads up for now for those who like the XN10s or who just wants to try one. Again i will confirm this tomorrow.

D-MaN88

I got mine on totalhockey.net for $130. I pre ordered it though. Now they went up to $180.

Kovalchuk71, how are the L-2 blades? Durability wise and performance wise as in feel? Thanks

I can answer that. Feel is awesome. Durability, I'm not sure yet as I haven't used it enoguh to tell. I'd recommend an L-2 over and Xn10, but only for the reason that you get two blades. The Xn10 is a little better shooting-wise and durability, and feel is about the same between the two, but the L-2 is better in everything else.

That happened to us - we were setting up our online store and we put a product up there and told the IT guy to put "Call for Price." Instead he put $0.00. My friend called us the next day asking for free Eagles...

All of the L-2's in the shop feel extremely bottom heavy for some reason, and im not talking about those with the extra blade taped to it. :D If i do end up trying one out, ill probably use a si synth in it.