Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clinic

L2 v Inno OPS

if money were no option, L2 or Inno OPS  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i have a friend who is hooking me up phat with these sticks. i don't want to get both though. after you vote, can you please state why you chose which one?

I'd get whatever curve/flex works but for you. Your choices are pretty limited with the L-2 but if you like one of the curves, go for it. Can't go wrong with Inno either.

I always take the shaft over the OPS, it's just a matter of finding a blade you can use.

I only like the OPS's for the feel, many like the feel of two pieces better, but i like the OPS feel.

You donthave to use the L2 blades though. SO it doesnt really matter if Mission doesnt make the curve you want. You could always trade your blade with someone on MSH or just buy a nice woody.

you my friend, must try wood

trust me, i have, ya the feel was nice but i wasn't diggin' the shot or weight of it:(