Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_HSB_b345t

Members from other countries?

Play for Northumbria. Hopefully we will enter a team in division 1 this season because i feel playing in div 2 again will hinder my development(after scoring 16 goals and 16 assists in 9 games last season). i guess you will be playing for Edinburgh then?

How competitive is this league? equivalent to US college? semi pro? high school?

i wouldnt say it was anywhere near US college level. hockey just doesnt have as big a following here as i wish it did. ive never seen any us college footage so cant really comment

hey! im pretty sure im the only one from Luxembourg on this forum!!! im from Montreal..i just happened to move here 3 years ago...

a guy i know who used to play in the league here while he was at uni plays/played for the luxemburg national team. his name was joel holtzem i think his brother played in the french league, not sure.

Dalston, what league are you playing in, junior ore senior? I play senior MHL ( motion hockey lleague ) :D .

Dalston, what league are you playing in, junior ore senior? I play senior MHL ( motion hockey lleague ) :D .

Okay :)

I play U20 and 1. division.

Then you still have a change to make it to the Bluefox ;) .

Then you still have a change to make it to the Bluefox ;) .

I will do my best. Men jeg håber da chancen kommer : )

We will do that Mack. It´s just not every day MSH double its members from one country ;)

I understand that, but this already got cluttered up by lame "had to be there" stories and inside jokes early on, so I'm just trying to salvage it.