Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisg19

New Jersey Devils Practice Photos

I posted a small set of photos from the last practice I attended on 9-25-07. I am just posting the link here for anyone who is interested. A lot of the starters were resting for the upcoming Isles game, and I was messing with different camera settings, so all in all, not a ton of good shots this time. I posted the ones I liked best though, so here they are.

My Webpage

Chris

Thanks, I shot these with a Canon 40D, with a Canon 2.8 70-200L. They were all shot in manual mode ISO 640, speed 250, f 2.8. They look a bit overexposed on the net (at least my screen), but they are spot on on a calibrated monitor. These were calibrated in Adobe RGB, while the web is best suited for sRGB.

Anyway, thanks for looking, and I added about 12 more photos since my initial post, because I had somehow missed them on the initial upload.

Chris

Where is their practice facility since the arena isn't done yet? That doesn't look like South Mountain either.

They have certain dates/times set..it's free attendance but some practices are closed to the public.

is there a posted schedule on the Devils site?

They have certain dates/times set..it's free attendance but some practices are closed to the public.

is there a posted schedule on the Devils site?

The practice schedules are on the South Mountain Arena website.

http://www.usarinks.com/connect3/SilverStr...p;facility_id=1

This is a public arena where there are multiple public skating sessions everyday and various hockey and skating clubs practice so access is not really restricted.