Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

number21

Hawks on local TV! (maybe)

Link to sotry on Blackhawks website

From Rocky's memo.

It’s important to understand that Comcast SportsNet’s current schedule was developed well over a year ago, so fitting the Blackhawks into that schedule cannot be done overnight. No definitive agreement has been reached at this time, however, we are convinced that it is the appropriate next step to re-energize Chicago hockey fans and create new fans. We are also working on a long term strategy for televising additional home games in the future.

Daily Herald story

It would be nice to see a few games on TV! Looks like it might only be on for cable though. (i don't have cable)

Regardless, I hope they do it. I went to last friday's game against the CO and it was a good one, the Hawks have some energy this year. Also saw Kane's first official NHL goal which was cool.

That's what I hated about being in Chicago, I couldn't watch ANY hockey without having center ice... it was horrible. Coming back to St. Louis where 78 of the 82 Blues games are on either KPLR, FSN, NBC or Vs... I don't know how I dealt with no hockey while I was in Chicago.

I hope they get it worked out. That team has some good young talent. It has been sad to watch the fan base decline because they are not on tv.

One of my favorite teams as a kid, with Roenick, Larmer, Belfour, and Chelios. I almost forgot Darren Pang. :D

One of my favorite teams as a kid, with Roenick, Larmer, Belfour, and Chelios.

Amonte, Savard, Smith, Murphy, Weinrich