Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A2rhino

Zetterberg stick

it says nowhere that he actually uses these sticks, only that they are special made and he designed them. i think they are just collectors items

it says nowhere that he actually uses these sticks, only that they are special made and he designed them. i think they are just collectors items

Looks like a pretty safe bet.

I just figured that a REAL collectors item would at least be a lefty with his pattern, make,model,flex along with the special graphics. At least for $300.00

It is a pretty cool looking stick though.

where is the picture you think it looks like a righty?

anyone else see the photoshopped picture of him holding it during a game? :lol:

I thought it was a righty due to the autograph being on the right side. Dont see sticks autographed on the inside of the curve. To hard to write.

Theres no way I could buy this and not take some shots with it. LOL!! It's just to tempting. Maybe Zetts should play a game or two with that stick and then watch what happens to the sales.

I just figured that a REAL collectors item would at least be a lefty with his pattern, make,model,flex along with the special graphics. At least for $300.00

Well, if he himself mass-produced Easton sticks and sold them on his website.... well, he'd be in a little trouble due to copyrights, patents, etc. And if he worked in conjunction WITH Easton to due so, they'd want a piece of the pie.

Well, if he himself mass-produced Easton sticks and sold them on his website.... well, he'd be in a little trouble due to copyrights, patents, etc. And if he worked in conjunction WITH Easton to due so, they'd want a piece of the pie.

Easton will get a piece of the Pie from simply producing them and selling the sticks to him. I dont follow your logic.

Easton will get a piece of the Pie from simply producing them and selling the sticks to him. I dont follow your logic.

I'm suggesting that he would rather manuf. bobo composite sticks with his own name and # on them and make every penny himself... "cut out the middle man"