Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jcphockey7

Z-bubble grip...wait, there's a grip?

I bought an Easton Z-bubble Grip ('03 model) a few months ago, and I was wondering if anyone had much success with this stick? It had a very boxy feel to me, and the so-called "grip" was non-existent on the stick I bought (off the internet, btw). I have since acquired an Easton Synergy Grip, also '03 model, and the grip is MUCH more noticeable and the feel of the stick is very very comfortable and easy to handle. Any thoughts on the Easton Z-bubble Grip? :o

I have a Z-Bubble Grip'03 and have had no problems with it. You do have the silver and not blue z-bubble right? By the way, the grip does chip off after a while, but that shouldn't happen until plenty of game use.

yes this one was silver. Strange though when I got it the grip was already flaking off in some places and was not as substantial as I have noticed in other sticks, even of the same kind. Guess it was just defective. Thx anyway though.

I know what you mean about it flaking off. I have one and it does that. The grip itself isn't that tacky, especially not compared to the 03 Syn grip.

Yeah,it really sucks....I don't understand why they couldn't make it like the synergy. Also, I hate seeing the grip coating in my gloves after I play. As far as grip goes, I think the vapor xx has the best. Just my opinion.

Easton did a really good job with the si core grip's grip. Its barely noticeable on mine and hasn't peeled yet. Great stick.