Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Itech promo

I'm not sure if anyone was aware of this or not. Fee "Iceair" shirt with Helmet purchase.

http://www.itech.com/itechframe.asp?page=iceairpromo

EDIT: Text of the email I was sent.

To thank our loyal customers and fans, ITECH Hockey will be offering a Free ICEAIR Performance Apparel longsleeve to anyone who buys an HC100* or HC95* in North America from participating dealers between August 1st and September 30th, 2004!

The ITECH HC100 Pro and HC95 Pro are far and away the "Hottest Helmets in Hockey." Their classic styling and innovative technology have easily made them the helmets of choice for superstars like Brett Hull, Sergei Fedorov, Jeremy Roenick, Owen Nolan, Marian Gaborik, and over 120 other NHL players.

ITECH's top-selling Jock shorts, Nectechs and other protective innovations have led to the creation of the NEW ICEAIR PERFORMANCE APPAREL line. Rigorous testing among hockey's true diehards proves that once players experience the ICEAIR advantage, they simply won't go back to their old T-shirts and cups.

To claim your Free ICEAIR Performance Apparel longsleeve, all you need to do is send in the following to ITECH Hockey:

-The original sales receipt (NO Photocopies)

-The original UPC code from the HC100* or HC95* helmet box (NO Photocopies)

-The redemption card (provided in-store and on ITECH.com) with your contact, shipping and sizing information

Once this information is received, ITECH Hockey will ship your ICEAIR Performance Apparel longsleeve directly to your home.

Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

For more information on the Free ICEAIR Performance Apparel Promotion and for the latest product and company news, visit ITECH.com...the Total Hockey Resource Center!

* HC100 helmet/facial combos and HC95 helmet/facial combos also accepted.

If I'm not mistaken all the pro's wear the 95, correct? I know a few wear the 100, but for the most part it's the 95?

If I'm not mistaken all the pro's wear the 95, correct? I know a few wear the 100, but for the most part it's the 95?

It's a mix of all the styles, I have an 85 pro that I like.

St. Louis wears the 95. I'm pretty sure Todd, Fedorov, Hull, Roenick, ect. all wear the 100.

Isn't the 95 the same helmet as the 100 but with traditional foam instead of the EPP or whatever?

St. Louis wears the 95. I'm pretty sure Todd, Fedorov, Hull, Roenick, ect. all wear the 100.

St. Louis is in the 85.

Isn't the 95 the same helmet as the 100 but with traditional foam instead of the EPP or whatever?

Yeah, that's what I was saying. It looks as though that's what the pro's wear.

I saw this the other day also after I got an email from Itech about it. If you are debating between the two then you might want to read my rant about the new style padding here. I might look at picking up the 95 in the next couple of weeks if I can get a good price on it from a local shop.

St louis is using a 85 and all the guys that you wrote are using a 95

When you look at the pro helmets the 100s are generally black on the inside and the 95s are generally white. I've only seen the soft foam in black on the CCM x-rays, at least for the entire helmet.

Pretty much. Most of the top of the line helmets these days have that hard bicycle helmet like foam padding instead of the old soft foam padding like Chadd mentioned above.

Does the Itech HC95 offer as much protection as the Bauer 4000 helmet?{/QUOTE]

I would venture to guess that it does, but I have never used the Itech helmet. Seems like the same type of foam on the inside of the 95 as the 4000 has. The new CCM 652 and CCM 852 helmets both have the soft foam too but their foam color is black. The CCM 852 actually has a dual density foam but it is the same type of foam. The layer closer to the helmet is just denser than the layer closest to your head.

The CCM 1052 line has that hard padding with soft contact points like the Itech 100, Bauer 5000, Bauer 8000 and Jofa 690 helmets.