Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeymonkey81

Yellow Synergy ST Short Hosel Blades fit in regular shafts?

Sorry for all these new topics...

I was just wondering if the yellow short hosel St blades can fit in a regular shaft like a Ultralite. I saw someone with a setup like that in a game tonight but I always thought the shorter blades were meant for shafts like the Z-Bubble etc.

I noticed I couldn't find any of the red colored blades that Easton used to make with the same ST Synergy label.

Easton decided it would be smart to make a shortened standard blade in replacement of regular standard blades. So yes, the yellow ST blades will fit a standard shaft, but you will need to add length via a plug to get your desired length.

Zach

Easton decided it would be smart to make a shortened standard blade in replacement of regular standard blades. So yes, the yellow ST blades will fit a standard shaft, but you will need to add length via a plug to get your desired length.

Zach

Easton thought it was a smart idea for the short standard blade, yes it is a smart idea, but not for the tall guys, i know we can use the Z-Carb instead, or a different company that makes long standard shaft, but if i want something affordable (St composite blade) i need like a 12" plug to make a standard easton shaft long enough for me.