Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblazer

the store?

hey,

I hate to start a new topic for this but does anyone remember the site that was talked about awhile back.It was a french site that had a catalogue a few people had picked up that had all the new stuff in it, like the stealth and such..if anyone remembers could you tell me please..also if you know, how much is the catologue??is there shipping costs and that??

thx...now does does anyone know if the catologue is free??

It is indeed free.. along with shipping. Just click on "Commandez votre catalogue 2004-2005 dès maintenant !" and email them at the address listed with your name and address so they can send it to you.

Yep, free of charge. I live down in Ottawa and I got it in around 2 weeks, so it may take a bit long to get there, but hey its free

I got that catalog in the mail today. Nice selection they have.

Interesting- They have the Stealth listed at $300 Can.

Also, is Mission doing what BNH does and not allowing their top end stuff to be advertised?

I got that catalog in the mail today. Nice selection they have.

Interesting- They have the Stealth listed at $300 Can.

Also, is Mission doing what BNH does and not allowing their top end stuff to be advertised?

why would a company not want to advertise top end models?

They advertise them, just not the price. I believe it was brought in to encourage people to shop at their LHS rather than on-line.

Towards the very back of the catalog they have a BNH page for all the stuff whose prices they can't list. The Vector Pros are also on there. I was surprised that they would have the S400s and the M-2 line up, but no S500s and M-1.

Don't worry about emailing them in French. They deciphered my weak ass attempt at French and emailed me back in English. Really cool guys actually.