Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2008 CCM Catalogue

did they change the vinny curve a bit? loks like its round toed, it used to be squared off with a big rocker, right? have they changed it overall or just rounded off the toe?

yeah they have a couple Vinny U+'s at my LHS...

its not anything like the old curve...its basically a Sakic Clone (idk if its an 'exact' clone or not...but it looked about the same)...

so i guess its the replacement for the Lemieux

I have to say, I went to get a new pair of skates the other day and I think the u+ are poorly made, they felt really cheap and really soft. No stiffness. Ended up with a pair V10.0s for $250.

I have to say, I went to get a new pair of skates the other day and I think the u+ are poorly made, they felt really cheap and really soft. No stiffness. Ended up with a pair V10.0s for $250.

That's not reality. That's what you're thinking, and that's only reality in your mind. The truth is no one really knows, only time can tell...

Edited by Fredrik

Sign in to follow this