Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aarondevera

2008 Synergy ST

To be honest, you dont really need to see a pic of the stick...it's basically the S17 but on the bottom of the shaft where it says S17...it says Synergy. I find it really nice though. Will definitely get one when they come out. The ST's have been my go to sticks recently since I broke 2 SE's. Easton's new line is extremely sexy. Go to the Easton board to see a pic of it if you're curious. I usually wait until JR posts the catalogs on here but for some reason I was really intrigued by the new ST's...and I'm not disapointed at all!

I would say that the graphics are more like the SC6 but as you stated says ST at the bottom and has the cool color strip on the blade for a little added touch. Not that you'll see it with tape around it.

yeah it does look like the SC6 actually. I'm curious as to when these will go on sale though...so I can start putting some money aside :P

They did a very good job with this stick (that's if it performs like last year's ST's)

Anyone knows if the intermediate version of the new ST longer or offer a different flex. I use int sticks and after tonight looking at my friend's brand new ST it was so short and flimsy