Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

What is lighter: Bauer Vapor 6 or Graf 727?

They were the ones without the triangles in the black blade.. they had a silver tuuk blade originally...

So you're saying that these vapor 6s would be lighter then the 727s?

727s are not light, they are big and comfy but they aren't designed to be an ultra light skate

My current problem is simply that I want new skates for next year but I don't want to pay too much since it is my last season. I have heard that some Grafs turn into sneakers but this is for only one season and it won't be too bad at the end of the year.

Thinking about some G5s for 599 + tax... I got the money, but don't wanna spend it like that lol.

get some pure fly's. they're closeout skates and they seem pretty durable to me. should be a good performer too, seeing as how they got rid of the god awful driveshaft

get some pure fly's. they're closeout skates and they seem pretty durable to me. should be a good performer too, seeing as how they got rid of the god awful driveshaft

02's have the driveshaft, 03's don't.