Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trudy14

2010 Olympics Team USA Picks

I think they could use another big, physical force at the forward spot. The only player I can really think of is Ryan Malone, but if he is a player that is making the US team, we're in trouble.

Are there any big, physical power forwards that would make sense instead of a guy like, maybe Rolston?

I think you need to redefine big, physical power forwards if you consider Rolston to be one.

I think they could use another big, physical force at the forward spot. The only player I can really think of is Ryan Malone, but if he is a player that is making the US team, we're in trouble.

Are there any big, physical power forwards that would make sense instead of a guy like, maybe Rolston?

I think you need to redefine big, physical power forwards if you consider Rolston to be one.

Maybe you should redefine "reading comprehension" before you jump down my throat?

I hope patty Kane turns into a REAL pure scorer because I think Russia is going to field a sick team. Try to stop a line of Malkin,Ovechkin and Kovalchuk. I was crying in 2006 we were so damn close, so close. We have a real good Defensive corp and good goaltending so we can shut down other teams and maybe win some close games. I noticed theres alot of players reppin NY State. I always thought most american players are from Mass and Minn.

If we can pull off a win in Canada i'd be so proud. We can stick it those cauncks and all their shit talking.

I hope patty Kane turns into a REAL pure scorer because I think Russia is going to field a sick team. Try to stop a line of Malkin,Ovechkin and Kovalchuk. I was crying in 2006 we were so damn close, so close. We have a real good Defensive corp and good goaltending so we can shut down other teams and maybe win some close games. I noticed theres alot of players reppin NY State. I always thought most american players are from Mass and Minn.

If we can pull off a win in Canada i'd be so proud. We can stick it those cauncks and all their shit talking.

I find it somewhat ironic your chirping Canada, and your username is of a great, who hails from Canada. We love hockey, not going to start a debate here though.

Canada put an end to it's own "shit-talking" in 2006 anyway. They can almost always field the best team on paper but there's a lot more to making a team complete than just picking all the best guys/Gretzky' friends, and if they didn't know it before they do now.

I'd like to see Liles on that list too.

I thought the same. There's some good character on that team. For events like the olympics, sometimes that prevails over simply the most talented team.