Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rollerskater92

Cobalt Qs now on sale

that color doesn't seem to photograph very well. The look more like a champagne color you'd see on an Acura in person.

They do look much better in person. I hated them when I saw the pictures, but after playing against some of the STL guys in PIHA (Fudge, Tallo, etc.) who were wearing them I think they look much better.

i never skated on tours and by looking at these skates i dont think i want too unless they are free

You must be either pretty young, or someone who doesn't play inline hockey very often. Every inline player has skated Tours at least once, or they should. I'd love to try these out, though by the time my converted Graf's go on me, it may very well be time for the 2009 or possibly 2010 equipment lines.

dude if your a bauer skate user since the age of 10 and im 24 now i think ivee played plenty of hockey and still do play more 2-3 a week ice and roller i think i know what im talking bout like i said if i get a free pair sure why not ill skate with them and try them out

dude if your a bauer skate user since the age of 10 and im 24 now i think ivee played plenty of hockey and still do play more 2-3 a week ice and roller i think i know what im talking bout like i said if i get a free pair sure why not ill skate with them and try them out

Play all the hockey you want, it doesn't mean you know jack about equipment you've never played in.

also, English motherf@cker, do you speak it?!

my local hockey shop had the new cobalt q since 2nd week of jan i believe and i have been skating on them since..i feel there is no difference than the carbons also i feel the same way bout the new sticks compared to the other ones..