Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gopens67

difference between a D and W skate..

D would be R in Graf skates, but all of the Grafs are different from each other so it's hard to compare in general. Specifically, what two skates are you looking to compare?

i've been wearing an R in my 502's, but when i went to try on W 625's my the outside of my foot towards the toes was killing, and my inside ankle was killing as well.

are W's suppose to be wider or narrower than R's, or is it that the 625 model is narrower in general than the 502's?

i've been wearing an R in my 502's, but when i went to try on W 625's my the outside of my foot towards the toes was killing, and my inside ankle was killing as well.

are W's suppose to be wider or narrower than R's, or is it that the 625 model is narrower in general than the 502's?

W is supposed to be wider.

W is wider but only relative to the same model. I would doubt that a 703W is as wide as a 727R.

yea chadd, cause im thinking about getting a pair of 727s, and a 705 R is good for me, could maybe be a touch wider. 704 R are too narrow for me. So I guess from what your saying I think a 727 R should be perfect for me.

I think the 727 is the widest retail skate I've ever seen.

I know there wide, but are they even wider than the 8090s?

same here, they are very different in shape. 727s dont fit my foot to well, but 8090's fit them pretty nicely.