Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morty

Jofa OPS

I saw a Jofa OPS the other day and I wasnt too impressed. The graphics were alright, it was a white stick with blue writing on it, looked pretty decent. I talked to the guys at the store and they said the shaft was comparable to an Easton Typhoon but the blade was pretty solid. I remember a topic on here or CB about it, so I figured I'd write it up here. It's not in their catalogue, but the store here in Edmonton has them. They're goin for 140.00 CDN.

I've seen them, they don't look too fantastic. There are alot of price points coming out. I have a friend that works at canadian tire and he said they're getting green easton ops and selling around 140, and some cheap bauer ones.

didnt franklin come out with a piece of shit ops, i can kinda remember seeing them at sport check like a year or 2 ago

didnt franklin come out with a piece of shit ops, i can kinda remember seeing them at sport check like a year or 2 ago

that was a little off the discussion but.....

they had the air core, which was like a sher wood momentum. and they released the sceptor. from topics on here and cb, they werent too good and didnt sell very well.

Didnt we discuss this stick already?

dddatsyuk--48, I wasn't hinting towards you, I just mean haven't we discussed this stick before in a previous topic?

I saw a Jofa OPS the other day and I wasnt too impressed. The graphics were alright, it was a white stick with blue writing on it, looked pretty decent. I talked to the guys at the store and they said the shaft was comparable to an Easton Typhoon but the blade was pretty solid. I remember a topic on here or CB about it, so I figured I'd write it up here. It's not in their catalogue, but the store here in Edmonton has them. They're goin for 140.00 CDN.

Where did you see it for 140? I saw them at United Cycle in Edmonton for 119.99

oh maybe it was $119.99, I just remember it was pretty cheap and for some reason $140.00 was in my head... I don't even know if it had a name, I think it had some number like 9000 or something on it, but it just said JOFA in the middle then had some blue graphics and said ONE PIECE STICK or ONE PIECE TECHNOLOGY somewhere on it, I didn't look too long, just a quick browse.

I've seen them, they don't look too fantastic.  There are alot of price points coming out.  I have a friend that works at canadian tire and he said they're getting green easton ops and selling around 140, and some cheap bauer ones.

I seen that bauer 1pc , there are Bauer Vapor 1s, looks okay for 100 bucks cdn, also saw the Koho 1pcs for 129.99 and i saw Easton Havocs there as well :P for 159.99 at Canadian Tire. Also i think the name of the jofa 1pc was 9045.