Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chshockey30

Americas Best Dance Crew

Saw it for the first time last night, not by choice my wife had the remote. Wish I could dance that good, all I can do is the sprinkler, the shoping cart, the jellyfish or enter whatever dumb move here.

Casey

Still Cant Dance

well if you have the skill why not show it?

and the show is actually pretty entertaining

I can shoot snot rockets into someones mouth. pretty skillful. shouldnt be on t.v. though. I just get annoyed with all the same shows. 100 different contest shows about dancing/singing/talent.. all judged by people with no talent. I just feel there has got to be something better on t.v. to watch.

JabbaWockeeZ are great. And overall I actually kinda like the show. I just wish there was more dancing as opposed to the whole American Idol esque "training" parts and such..

I can shoot snot rockets into someones mouth. pretty skillful. shouldnt be on t.v. though. I just get annoyed with all the same shows. 100 different contest shows about dancing/singing/talent.. all judged by people with no talent. I just feel there has got to be something better on t.v. to watch.

ok theres a huge difference between snot rockets and dancing. I do agree there are too many dancing shows but i believe this one is pretty good. I dont like the american idol feel to it either. I guess thats what happens when an american idol judge is the one to create it