Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clarkstowncaps15

helmets

Definately try them all on, if possible, before you buy and see that they fit. I like the CCM. If you play your cards right you can find an older CCM HT500 X-ray online for around $30, if you don't really care what looks like. I know there are some slight differences between the 500 and the 1052 helment.

Just be ready to pay a LOT if you go with the Bauer 8000, with it being the newest and most "advanced". But this is your head, so spend the extra and protect it!

Just make sure you get the best fitting one. I have an Itech 95, fits me very well, it's comfortable, and I like the padding.

just got my 8000, couldn't be happier, You'll love it. and if you dont like the looks, put a cage or visor on it and I think you might change your mind.

That list is pretty diverse since CCM and Bauer helmets both fit differntly. CCM is for wider heads while Bauer is for the narrow. Take everyone's advice and try them all on and then decide however the new Bauer 8000 allows you to adjust both width and length of the helmet so it might be your best bet but not the smartest move for your wallet.

I would say that your missing the Bauer 5000 in that list. Not only is it comfortable but it looks the coolest. If you're going to get something off that list make it the Bauer 8000, there are 5 ways to adjust the thing!

My opinion on the 8000's looks is it looks awesome. I dont remember many liking the look of the 5000 when it first came out...now everyone is fine with it. I think it will be the same with the 8000.