Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w1zard

warrior paddles?

You shouldnt have a problem getting them. I ordered a bunch of Nitro's (player sticks), a month ago from the shop I work at and got them in a week. I love Montreal's CS, its great.

i love there sticks im just having a hard time getting them thats all. was figuring if warrior purchased them i would be getting them faster maybe. and they probably wouldnt be bright lime green. lol. the blue i can live with.

They wouldn't be lime green? Warriors main colours for players sticks has been bright green/yellow or baby blue. I think it would only make sense for them to make a Dolomite/Mac Daddy Tender stick too. Atleast I hope, so they don't have to use their brains and come up with more outrageous names for their equipment.

i understand that they wouldnt be bright lime green. i said wouldnt be bright lime green becuase my montreal goal stick is that colour.

I think Vesa Toskala used one in one of his last games during the season. Looked like they just relabelled the Montreal sticks with the Warrior logo.