Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w1zard

warrior paddles?

whats up guys?

i remember awhile back someone posted a picture of two warrior paddles that were supposed to come out. i've searched for them a few times online recently and couldn't find anything on them. anyone know what the deal is? were they released? what happened with them?

I heard they were looking into buying Montreal's goalie branch or something like that. I'm pretty sure the pics you were talking about were SMUs for some event and had no plans of being produced for retail.

McKenney is now ghosting Montreal goalie gear in Canada on behalf of Warrior - at least I believe it's a new thing. It may have been in the works prior to Warrior's takeover.

Can only imagine Warrior goalie pads now...

What kind of names would they be able to come up with? <_<

What kind of names would they be able to come up with? <_<

For a goalie stick...

I'm thinking "The Tongue Depresser" or "Tonsil Checker". :D

F-in Warrior!

McKenney had been doing the ghosting for some time.

::m

I thought so, but I've seen so little Montreal gear (practically none) that I couldn't be sure it wasn't a newer arrangement.

Only guy I ever saw with a full set was in the UK.

i heard the other day from my rep about some complications with the finnish government with buying montreal. he told me they are basically sitting and waiting for them. he wasnt sure how long it would be either. kinda sucks.

i love there sticks im just having a hard time getting them thats all. was figuring if warrior purchased them i would be getting them faster maybe. and they probably wouldnt be bright lime green. lol. the blue i can live with.