Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bendy

My legs are uneven

I have a hip disease and my left leg is substantially shorter than my right, and my question is... I have problems crossing over when i'm turning to the right (bring my left leg over my right). I was thinking orthodic foot beds could help, or maybe spacers on my left skate between the holders and the boot? I havent really met anyone with the same problem so i'd like to hear your guys' thoughts on this issue. Thanks in advanced.

you could add a lift inside the boot, or between the boot and blade holder. I would try inside the boot beneath your insole first just to see if it really helps at all. Also are you 100% sure that's your problem?If you havent already, I would see a podiatrist or O.S. just to get the whole story.

I had a leg discrepency where one of my legs was 2.5 cm shorter than the other. My lhs put the lift of about 1.5 cm on the outside of my skate boot between the boot and holder. I believe that they just used plastic cutting boards. If the difference is substantial I would recomend you look into a lift on the outside.

Doesn't Jagr have uneven legs or knees and he WAS one of the players few years back, I think he just used special insoles in his skates.

dude i have the same problem. i always have my right skate blade tweak out. it like tips over. i just had to practice untill i could do it better. because i used to suck at crossovers to my right side. does your groin hurt too? mine always does. ive tried going to the chripractor and it helps for like a week but then its back again.